Edition 1509
12 January 2019
Edition: 1509

Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.

Twitter

Family of five hospitalised for smoke inhalation in Tavira

in Algarve · 10-01-2019 10:44:00 · 0 Comments

A family of Indian nationality had to be transported to Faro Hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning after they lit a fire inside a house to keep warm.

The victims were aged between 20 and 30 years old and were transported to Faro Hospital.
According to newspaper Correio da Manhã, the family had decided to burn firewood in the house to warm up, causing them to become intoxicated with the smoke.
The incident happened last Tuesday; the alarm was raised at around 5:45 pm and was attended by firefighters from Tavira, Olhão, the Red Cross, INEM and GNR.

Comments

Be the first to comment on this article

Interactive Topics, send us your comments/opinion on this article.


Edition 1509
12 January 2019
Edition: 1509

Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.

Twitter

Pub

  • Nobel International School
  • Cris Piessens
  • Linen Etc
  • Blacktower
  • Wellness Dreams
  • Abacoz
  • Bedrooms Extra
  • Veronica Pisco Lawyer
  • Audiocare
  • R.C. Brown
  • Malo Clinic
  • Toldolanda
  • Land and Houses
  • Intermarche

Portugal in the world press

Powered by Google