Edition 1453
09 December 2017
Edition: 1453

Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.

Twitter

Fire-fighters put out blaze at Algarve beach restaurant

in Algarve · 11-05-2017 14:38:00 · 0 Comments

Fire-fighters have extinguished a blaze which erupted at a beach restaurant in Benagil in Lagoa.

The alarm was sounded shortly before 9.30pm on Wednesday night, with fire-fighters saying they managed to put out the fire shortly after midnight on Thursday. A total of 22 members of fire departments from Lagoa and Portimão were at the scene. No injuries were reported, though the building was almost totally destroyed. PJ police are investigating the incident.

Comments

Be the first to comment on this article

Interactive Topics, send us your comments/opinion on this article.


Please enter the letters as they are
shown in the image.
Letters are not case-sensitive.
Edition 1453
09 December 2017
Edition: 1453

Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.

Twitter