Edition 1505
15 December 2018
Edition: 1505

Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.

Twitter

Five people dead after carbon monoxide poisoning

in Regional · 22-11-2018 09:49:00 · 0 Comments

According to INEM emergency services, the incident took place in Sabrosa near Vila Real, with the five victims all being part of the same family.

Police believe the five family members, which included two girls aged 9 and 14, their parents and uncle, died between Saturday and Sunday, though their bodies were only discovered late on Sunday afternoon.

Comments

Be the first to comment on this article

Interactive Topics, send us your comments/opinion on this article.


Edition 1505
15 December 2018
Edition: 1505

Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.

Twitter

Pub

  • Wellness Dreams
  • Linen Etc
  • Toldolanda
  • Land and Houses
  • Cris Piessens
  • R.C. Brown
  • Bedrooms Extra
  • Audiocare
  • Abacoz
  • Blacktower
  • Malo Clinic
  • Intasure
  • Nobel International School
  • Intermarche
  • Veronica Pisco Lawyer

Portugal in the world press

Powered by Google